1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

HELP! How do I get a medical report for my Z Visa for China

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by griffermans, Apr 18, 2011.

  1. Hi all,
    I need a medical check in order to get my Z Visa for China. I have found the form on the Chinese Embassy website but have no idea where to go for the check.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. [​IMG]
  2. Hi my husband and I are in the same position of having to get medical checks done. I called the Chinese Embassy and was told that they didn't know whether getting it done with my local GP was sufficient or not or whether I would need to go somewhere else. Have you had yours done? Where did you go?

Share This Page