1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help! Help! SIP observation Friday

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Roseman, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Roseman

Roseman New commenter

Hi All
    I teach Year 6 and I have my head and SIP observing me this Friday. I am tackling Ratio and Proportion this week. We started today (Monday) making cocktails for a Year 6 leaving party and we are doing Samrtie Party tomorrow. We are also looking at word problems and the idea of simplifying. On Thursday and Friday I wanted to do Ratio Theme Park with them as a mini project, but I don't want to do it all on Thursday and leave nothing for Friday. I also would like to do a really interactive starter for the lesson (baring in mind that they should be quite good at this stage.) She is only observing half an hour so I want the introduction to be good.

Any help would be really appreciated.

2. Roseman

Roseman New commenter

Hi All
    I teach Year 6 and I have my head and SIP observing me this Friday. I am tackling Ratio and Proportion this week. We started today (Monday) making cocktails for a Year 6 leaving party and we are doing Samrtie Party tomorrow. We are also looking at word problems and the idea of simplifying. On Thursday and Friday I wanted to do Ratio Theme Park with them as a mini project, but I don't want to do it all on Thursday and leave nothing for Friday. I also would like to do a really interactive starter for the lesson (baring in mind that they should be quite good at this stage.) She is only observing half an hour so I want the introduction to be good.

Any help would be really appreciated.