1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help, help, help!!!!! 100 maths framework lessons year 3 CD

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by stegordon21, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Please can someone out there please help me get out of a hole. II've just opened my <u>Scholastic 100 maths framework lessons Year 3</u> book to find that I've lost the CD. I've turned my stock room upside down and spent the weekend searching the house. Alas nothing. I implore any decent teacher's out there to try and help me out. Could you please, please, please email me a copy of the above mentioned CD, if you could do this then I would be eternally grateful, offer terms of marriage and become the radiant creature I once was!!!
    My humble email address is: steven.gordon1@virgin.net

Many, many thanks.

2. Sorry about the use of the incorrect apostrophe but I'm under a lot of stress [​IMG]

3. Andrew Jeffrey

Andrew Jeffrey New commenter

I've got one and would gladly post it to you. Email me your address. My details are is on andrewjeffrey.co.uk

4. Do you still have a copy of the year 3 scolastic 100 maths framework lessons. I dropped mine on the school playground on Friday and another member of staff ran over it. Already planned the lesson from it and didnt want to have to do it again as need one of the resources on the cd. Regards Emma

5. I have it on my USB stick. Don't know if it will be too big to send via email but I'm happy to try if you want to give me your email address.

6. Hiya,
    I was just wondering if you still have a copy od this on your usb and ould send it to me also. I would be very grateful. My email is suzannefildes1@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance

7. Andrew Jeffrey

I am away at the moment, but can happily post the CD to anyone. No point giving me an email address though - drop me an email with your postal address.

8. Hi, I saw you have <u>Scholastic 100 maths framework lessons Year 3</u> on your stick. Did you manage to send it via email, I was going to buy it but it quite expensive for something I wont use all the time. Do you think you would be able to send a copy to me too, if you send it to a zip file it may be small enough to send, you probably already know that thoug. If you could I would really appreciate it, my email address is gbeadle@talktalk.net
    Thank you in anticipation
    Gina

9. Sorry but it would be breaking copyright to send it so I'll have to say no. I only considered sending it in response to this initial post because the OP had already bought the cd. You can buy the CD on its own, without the book, from scholastic apparently and it's cheaper.

10. Andrew Jeffrey

Hmmm. I feel guilty now. But I have promised to send it so will.

11. Your post wasn't up when I posted mine. Didn't mean to make anyone feel guilty. :)

12. Hi
    Im really sorry but I noticed your post while I was googling how to get hold of the cd rom. Could I be really cheeky and ask for a copy also if its not too much trouble. The book is great but it so difficult planning lessons without the corresponding resources.
    Thank you in advnace. My email address is jillconnor100@hotmail.co.uk
    thank you

13. Andrew Jeffrey

I'm not actually sure I ever got this back. Gina - did you receive it OK? If not, it may be that I never sent it (for which huge apologies) or it got lost. Either way, sorry to those who have asked as I am not able to help at the moment. x

14. Hi I wonder if anyone still has a copy of the cd they can let me have a copy of... i lost mine moving schools and cant order a new one ... but it is really useful for differentiated homework tasks ... it will save me masses of time if anyone can help.

Thank you

15. adamcreen

adamcreen Occasional commenter

I can't believe another 6 months have gone by and now someone else is trying to get something for nothing. It's worth &pound;35 and you are not allowed to copy it and give it away.

Order here: shop.scholastic.co.uk/.../1490

or here: www.amazon.co.uk/.../0439945488

and for heaven's sake when you buy an expensive CD copy it to your hard-drive so you still have it if you drop it and it gets run over, or you lose it in a move, or you lost it in your house OR YOU DON'T THINK YOU'LL USE IT MUCH SO IT'S NOT WORTH BUYING (see post by G Beadle above!) heavens above!

16. Hello....is there anyway you could put this onto CD for me? I would happily send everything you need including pay all postage...I know it's a bit naughty because of copyright etc. but called them today and they claim they don't have it...it's such a popular resource I can't believe they couldn't help....?

Hope you don't mind me asking :)

17. Oh and I did back it up but had my bag stolen - USB inside....DEVASTATING :-(

18. DM

DM New commenter

Don't see why not. In return I hope you won't mind if I fraudulently empty your bank account? I know it's immoral and illegal but I've frittered away most of my own money and would prefer to steal some of yours.

19. Alright alright! It's not available anymore through scholastic. I'll take myself to the naughty step, and get back on Amazon while I'm there ;-)