1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

HELP!! Health and Well Being planners for CfE needed desperately

Discussion in 'Scotland - curriculum' started by gayle1507, May 15, 2011.

1. I have been asked to make Health and Well Being planners for Early, First and Second levels but I am really not sure where to begin, there is so much to cover. Does anyone have or know where I could get these? I have asked some other schools in Highland but they haven't really started either.
    Thank you in advance.

2. Angus council have done them - I've seen paper copies - may be on GLOW

3. Thank you, I will have a look on GLOW.

4. Any joy?

5. this depresses me a bit. I hoped that CfE would see us moving away from slavishly following plans produced by people who do not know the children we are working with.

6. I can't get on Glow, fighting my corner thought think ity's because we are private :( ( any good idea's you get from there would be greatly acceptd :)
    Gina