1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HELP - Global Project

Discussion in 'Personal' started by saraterese, Sep 18, 2019.

1. saraterese

saraterese New commenter

Hello! I am a Scottish teacher working in a school in North Carolina USA and our school has just become a global school. My class have decided to start up a postcard project!

They are collecting postcards from around the world. If any of you could send us a postcard from a country outside the USA we would greatly appreciate it and send one back in return from our class here in the states.

This kids have had 2 already and were so excited! It was such a great prompt for them to learn about the different places and where they came from.

If you can help us out please let me know and I can let you know the address!

sbkrobson likes this.
  2. stanley4shoes

stanley4shoes Occasional commenter

I’ve some postcards from the Western Isles if hearing from a student teacher (without a class yet) would be interesting for them

3. bonxie

bonxie Senior commenter

I'd be happy to send you a postcard from my class. Please can you let me know your/your school's address.

4. susanrk

susanrk Occasional commenter

What a great idea. Have sent you a message.

5. sidekick125

sidekick125 New commenter

Likewise happy to send one. Located in Beijing, China here.

6. mothorchid

mothorchid Star commenter

PM me and I can send one of the seaside here... Sorry I don't live anywhere exotic.

7. sbkrobson

sbkrobson Star commenter

I can feel a bit bristly about unsolicited requests for stuff on here, but this one is quite cute...maybe because it really is about the kids,you can see that..
    @saraterese try posting your request here too

https://community.tes.com/forums/teaching-abroad.64/

as you will also reach fellow teachers who are located around the world-they could send you postcards stamped at source for authenticity