1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HELP! Forza Due Audio Cassettes

Discussion in 'Personal' started by claytongh, Mar 2, 2016.

1. claytongh

claytongh New commenter

My room was recently re-designed, as a result of which the set of Forza Due Audio Cassettes which go with my Year 10 Italian Course have disappeared from the face of the earth (AKA my classroom) I have searched high and low including all the bookshelves in the whole school. Does anyone have, or know of anyone who may have, another set which I could borrow / purchase so that I can finish the book with my current group? It was published by CIS Heinemann in the 1990's (yes, I know!) and is therefore out of print.
    Yours Hopefully.
    Claytongh

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Hello @claytongh :)

You might receive some replies on this forum, but you'll reach a wider audience for your subject if you post this on the Modern Foreign Languages forum too. Good luck with your quest!

3. FrankWolley

FrankWolley Star commenter

4. Duke of York

Duke of York Star commenter

You think the OP's cassettes made their way to there?

5. FrankWolley

FrankWolley Star commenter

Maybe...Or perhaps someone else might be selling some...

You never know - I always set up a watch if I'm looking for something out of print.

6. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

World of Books have the Forza! books for sale. Wouldn't the later editions have had the audio exercises on a CD in the back of the book? Forza! 2 appears to have gone out of print in 2005 which is a bit late for cassettes. Just a thought anyway - link below:

http://www.worldofbooks.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=forza!&cat=

ISBN for cassettes = 1 876209 02 X
    ISBN for CD pack = 1 876209 32 1

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  7. Alf58

Alf58 Established commenter

Ebay can be good source for all manner of things.People clear out attics and flog off their stuff on ebay particularly at this time of year when car boot sales are not possible.