1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help! Desperately seeking the CD for 'That's Science'?!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by red frog, Sep 2, 2011.

1. I've already planned to use two tracks from this in my science lessons and for the harvest assembly, but when I went to get the CD it was the wrong CD in the case and I cannot find the 'That's Science' CD anywhere!!! I used to have it backed up on my laptop, but the laptop crashed a few months ago and I hadn't backed up all my school music as I had the CDs anyway.....

The book & CD seems to be totally out of print now (I bought my copy about 7 years ago) and I can't source a new or second hand one anywhere :(.

Can anyone help??

2. I've already planned to use two tracks from this in my science lessons and for the harvest assembly, but when I went to get the CD it was the wrong CD in the case and I cannot find the 'That's Science' CD anywhere!!! I used to have it backed up on my laptop, but the laptop crashed a few months ago and I hadn't backed up all my school music as I had the CDs anyway.....

The book & CD seems to be totally out of print now (I bought my copy about 7 years ago) and I can't source a new or second hand one anywhere :(.

Can anyone help??

3. I have just googled thats Science and found one on amazon not sure if that is the one you are looking for.

4. It's the CD that comes with this one:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thats-Science-Learning-Through-Teachers/dp/1855391708

'Currently unavailable' :eek:(.

5. Woohoo! Sourced through the power of facebook! :)

6. A friend had a copy which she wasn't using so I borrowed that! I had no luck finding it to buy anywhere.

7. any chance you could copy and send?