1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HELP!!! circle of social contact thingy

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Ibuzzybea, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Ibuzzybea

Ibuzzybea Occasional commenter

I'm having a complete brain block and been asked about children's safety circles, now I think they are rerfering to the thing that has several circles where you plot children's social contacts. What is that called or is there anything else you think it could be. Please help asap

2. Ibuzzybea

I'm having a complete brain block and been asked about children's safety circles, now I think they are rerfering to the thing that has several circles where you plot children's social contacts. What is that called or is there anything else you think it could be. Please help asap

3. I can picture exactly the thing that you mean, buzzy, but for the life of me I can't think what it's called! I can remember seeing it in a document, online, but just can't recall where. Sorry, that's no help at all to you. Hope you manage to find it.

4. Ibuzzybea

It's making me crazy still can't think there used to be a version on the child of our times site but not now!!!! Anyone know

5. 'Circle of Security' paradigm?

6. There's something about it here

www.circleofsecurity.org/docs/languages/08%20AHD%20final.pdf