1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help!!! Art skills ladders

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by pili pala, May 13, 2012.

1. Can anyone help? I have to break the Loxton Skills Ladders (Swansea) down to small steps for each year group to make it easier to see progression from Nursery to Year 6. I have broken down the range to show progression and techniques. But I just dont know where to start with the skills which are very woolly. We use incerts but I don't find these very clear either. Can anyone help I'm sitting here going arond in circles. Thanks

2. Can anyone help? I have to break the Loxton Skills Ladders (Swansea) down to small steps for each year group to make it easier to see progression from Nursery to Year 6. I have broken down the range to show progression and techniques. But I just dont know where to start with the skills which are very woolly. We use incerts but I don't find these very clear either. Can anyone help I'm sitting here going arond in circles. Thanks