1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HELP! AQA RM exemplar coursework

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by doodle_dt, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Hi,

I know this is cheeky, but does anyone have any exemplar coursework for AQA RM (new spec) that they could send me? I would like to compare it to the current OCR spec I am delivering (because I want to swap) but it seems you have to go to a standardisation course for AQA to give it to you, so I am resorting to begging on here! It would be *very*very*very* much appreciated! Thanks!

2. Sorry forgot to specify that it's GCSE I'm looking for not Alevel! Thanks!

3. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

I have some files I was given at an AQA intro to the new spec. Don't know if its what you're after (I'm not in a secondary post at the moment) but I'll send you the disc if you want to PM me your address. x

4. Just pick up the phone and talk to someone in The DT office at AQA Manchester 0161 953 1180. Alternatively, email dandt@aqa.org.uk and they will send you a CD free of charge. These are sent out to all schools who tell them they are doing the course around Xmas each year. Teacher meetings are a free service around Nov/Dec each year but are not compulsory although I think you are mad if you do not attend. They also send out specifcations and exemplar exam papers to new centres (assuming you ask). Log on and get a password to access e-aqa (the secure part of the website) so you can access the latest exam paper, examiners report etc. Also, check out the CPD courses. I know they are currently running them for Product Design as a colleague is on one this week