1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help - Applying for a Nursery Job

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by cleatherby, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Help!!!
    I was just wondering if anyone could kindly send an example of an early year's personal statement. I have been attempting to write mine all day, I have listed a few skills to match the personal spec but havent a scooby as to how I should transfer this into writing.
    This job would enable me to move in with my long distance BF so means alot to get an interview. I would be really grateful for any help, words of wisdom, tip top statements.

My email is charlieangel30@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Charlotte

2. Help!!!
    I was just wondering if anyone could kindly send an example of an early year's personal statement. I have been attempting to write mine all day, I have listed a few skills to match the personal spec but havent a scooby as to how I should transfer this into writing.
    This job would enable me to move in with my long distance BF so means alot to get an interview. I would be really grateful for any help, words of wisdom, tip top statements.

My email is charlieangel30@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Charlotte

3. Sorry, my words of wisdom are that I don't think anyone sending you their personal statement would be doing you any favours at all. But nevertheless I wish you luck.

4. inky

inky Lead commenter

If you can't write your own statement, you don't deserve the job. Sorry to be so negative but...