1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

help! adviced needed please!!!

Discussion in 'Teaching assistants' started by snugglepot, Nov 15, 2011.

  1. snugglepot

    snugglepot Occasional commenter

    Are you sure it would?
    You can do HLTA as part of your second year but you still need to have Headteacher's permission.I would do the FD if I were you.

Share This Page