1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help!! 2 day NPQH assessment coming up!

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by barley343, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Hi - me too! My 2 days are next week - have you done yours yet? I am panicking!

2. cleggy1611

cleggy1611 New commenter

I did mine last year. I didn't find it too bad. You find yourself with a load of people in the same boat and you support each other. If you have any specific questions please mail me.

3. I did mine back in Feb and have never gone through anything like it before!! Its true what they say about others supporting you. When I did it there was a real feeling of "togetherness", with everyone helping each other through it. But it is an experience and one where you find out masses about yourself as a leader. That is what most surprised me. Good luck, I managed it, I;m sure you can to!!

4. thanks! any advice on how best to prepare?

5. Hi Barley, I am about to take on the 2 day assessment soon - Did you pass the 2 days? Were you given any useful advice that helped?
    Any advice would help. Thanx!