1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by FUNDAPlay, Sep 6, 2019.

1. FUNDAPlay

FUNDAPlay New commenter

Hello TES Authors

I would like to introduce myself and our multi-award winning, OfSTED registered, established for over 15 years and officially recognised by Her Majesty The Queen brand.

FUNDA - www.FUNDAplay.co.uk

Myself and our team opened our TES store a couple of years ago, we are now improving, adding and taking things to the next level.

We would love to collaborate with other authors, get teachers feedback and ideas.

Currently our team of specially trained FUNDA Educators teach and share the 'FUNDA WAY' the ultimate PE approach which aims to ENGAGE, INSPIRE, MOTIVATE & EMPOWER all children whilst supporting teachers in over 90 partnering primary schools.

Thanks for reading my post, any questions or if any teacher or author would like to provide feedback or if you need help or anything myself and my FUNDA team can help.

In the meantime head over to our store for lots of FREEbies - https://www.tes.com/teaching-resources/shop/FUNDAPlay