1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hello!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by Waterfin, Dec 16, 2010.

1. That's all really. Glad to have a separate forum area, but not sure how long it will last if we don't actually USE it. Adding it to my favourites now. [​IMG]

2. That's all really. Glad to have a separate forum area, but not sure how long it will last if we don't actually USE it. Adding it to my favourites now. [​IMG]

3. Same here :) didnt even know that the Wales area had been expanded!! Let's hope ppl use it regularly!! x

4. pibydd

pibydd New commenter

I did hope it might get a bit of a push in the paper and on net pages. If people have stopped looking because the area was not specific then tey won't come back without being encouraged. Chicken and egg.

5. Very pleased to see this. Will have to see if it will be used now.

6. personally I'm not convinced on the logic behind the new subforums. The Cymru forum has long been undervalued and lacking in action. It's not as if having all aspects of education in Wales confined to one forum was particualrly difficult to navigate, based on how little it seemed to be used. Now the posts are split over different subforums, it makes the Cymru boards look even less active than ever before.

IMHO the Welsh section of this site is nowhere near active enough to benefit from this split.

7. I agree with teacher of Welsh! Would love more chat on Cymru.