1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by DJTom3, May 15, 2010.

1. Hello im new to this site. i joined around 3 weeks ago but i haven’t had time to post a hello topic so i just thought i would do it today. my name is tom and i am 17 years old at the moment im at 6th form that is joined to a school. as you may have disability that i have is learning difficulties . in a few years time i hope to become a primary school teacher thats why i have joined his site so i can get advice about teaching and stuff.
    does anyone know any good books for teaching advice and stuff or teaching links.
    also at the moment im teaching my sister who has had tummy pain for 7 weeks none stop so she hasnt been able to go to school so i thought i would just teach her for a bit on saturday and sunday and sometimes in the week plus its good experience for me to p<font face="Calibri" size="3">ractice </font>teaching for when im older. she is in year 7 at school so what sort of stuff should i tech her? plus she has got M.E on top. have you heard of M.E.
    thanks for reading
    note this also has been posted in the primary bit and in the secondary bit also in the early years bit.
    note some of the spelling has been fixed.

2. Hi
    You may also find it useful to post in the <a>Prospective Student Teacher forum[/URL].
    Best wishes, Bev