1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hello my lovelies...

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by anon3372, Sep 13, 2011.

1. CQ is back!
    Well, I don't actually know if you missed me the past 2 months.
    But anyway, I was busy but now I am back [​IMG]

2. henriette

henriette New commenter

Your absence was noticed, both on personal and here

3. awwwwwwww, you sweeties.
    I have not checked Personal yet. My first port of call was Cookery!
    I did let manashee know that I was still alive...[​IMG]

4. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Welcome back!

5. Belle-
    Honey - my condolences. I know how ***** it is. If you need to bend an ear, give me a holler. I can PM you my tel. no.
    Stay you and stay strong and lovely xxx

6. Si N. Tiffick

Si N. Tiffick Occasional commenter

Hooray! Welcome back, CQ!

7. welcome back CQ.

8. I really have missed you all, which is mad, as you are just cyber peeps. But a lot of you are soooooooooooooo vertraut.
    I have really been busy, putting Grandma in a home, she is now adament she is leaving. I have also bought a car.
    And I did start to renovate my flat. I am now living in a bomb site.
    AND...
    I GAVE UP SMOKING!!!
    8 weeks now!!

9. catherinaaa

catherinaaa New commenter

Good on you, for everything! Sounds like you have had a very stressful time of it and to quite smoking on top, well done!

10. henriette

henriette New commenter

'kinell!!
    sorry to hear about Grandma ..................... has it affected the children?

11. Si N. Tiffick

Hmmmmffff! [​IMG]

Great news about the smoking- way to go CQ. It's hard going but well worth it. I've been 10 years smoke free now and couldn't imagine having one now.

12. Naaaaaaaaaah, they just say she forgets to put her hearing aid in anyway. They are not really the most precious of children.
    But did you hear me?
    Really?
    I DO NOT SMOKE ANYMORE!!!!

13. Si N. Tiffick

See- your lung power's improved already! [​IMG]

14. Now, honey bun, I was in the Lakes in a youth hostel in August and there was this woman with a son and there was me thinking, criking, they are acting right like Sci and Master Pea Eater but I have no idea what she looks like but I guess dark hair and not a lot of freckles, but it wasn't you, as they were from Oldham.
    NOW - I have a CAR. So NE England is not like a week trip away from you. Is it?

15. You are my kinda gal.

16. Jesus Wept.
    I can speak English. Normally.

17. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

Welcome back CQ.
    Congrats on giving up the evil weed. I haven't smoked for 5 years now and have finally reached the stage of feeling like a proper non-smoker.

18. Si N. Tiffick

Dark hair and a few freckles! The Irish/ Scottish bit comes out if I've been in the sun (ie not often up here!)

19. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

Welcome back!
    So pleased to hear from you - was getting seriously worried...its not fair to do that to a pregnant woman! xxx

20. nick909

nick909 Star commenter

We did indeed miss you - you have a thread about you on here as well as on Personal (Beth went AWOL for a bit too, so you shared are "Where is...." thread with her.
    Anway...

[​IMG]

...really sorry to hear about Grandma, but great news on the fags. I've stopped since D fell pregant and have never felt better. Good on you, girl.
    xx