1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hello I am Eric

Discussion in 'US – Staffroom' started by eeisaman, Dec 13, 2019.

1. eeisaman

eeisaman New commenter

Hello TES community! I am Eric, an enthusiastic educator from Maine, USA. I love collaborating with other teachers. I teach math, science, computer science, and engineering.

2. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Waves at Eric! Hi.

I have been to Portland and Bar Harbor in Maine. In 2016. Both were shrouded in fog so didn't see much of them!.

The US forums are a bit quiet. You should pop up to the Limey section and introduce yourself. We are a pretty friendly bunch, well those of us who haven't jumped off tall buildings following the election result!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  3. eeisaman

eeisaman New commenter

Thank you for the warm welcome @blazer . I will surely check out the U.K. section. My eldest son attended Queen Mary University of London for his undergraduate studies.

4. Corvuscorax

Corvuscorax Star commenter

hello Eric its nice to meet you. Most people here don't use their real names. Thats so we can speak openly about our work situations without it causing any issues. You may like to choose a nick name and change your photo

5. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Best forum to start with is 'personal' that's where most of us hang out.

eeisaman likes this.