1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hello from Canadian Winter Homeschool Materials!

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by canadianwinter, Aug 3, 2017.

?

Are homeschool resources usable in a classroom setting?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. sometimes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. canadianwinter

canadianwinter New commenter

Hello! We are new to the Tes community, and happy to have found a new place to share our homeschool resources. We've set up a sale (running right now) and hope this makes it easier to try something new and unknown . . . however we can tell you that we have written most of our books for our homeschooled daughter (so they are most definitely practical!) and our resources have been used by thousands of other homeschoolers as well. Anyhow, so much for the details - thanks for reading this message! It's a sweltering hot day here in Montreal. Oh yes - 'we' are me (Elise, the writer) my husband (Pierre, the editor) and our daughter (now 13!). Best wishes from Canada!

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter

3. galerider123

galerider123 Lead commenter

A forum guide! I found one (I've been looking out for you all)! Thank you, marlin!

marlin likes this.
  4. marlin

marlin Star commenter

:D