1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hello and Send PMs

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by anthony50, Nov 9, 2017.

1. anthony50

anthony50 New commenter

Hello everyone.

I have been looking at the forum for some time and I was wondering how I can send a Private Message to another person from this forum.

Cheers,
    Anthony Larrabe

2. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Lead commenter Forum guide

I think you have to have a minimum number of posts before TES moderators permit you to initiate Conversations (the TES name for private messages). Tagging @TES_Rosaline for you.

3. lizziescat

lizziescat Star commenter Forum guide

@anthony50 As Rottweiler said but I've started a conversation with you to see if you can receive PMs (conversations)

4. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hello @anthony50,

Welcome to the Tes Community.

Thank you @Rott Weiler and @lizziescat.

We do not give out the details of the timescales or thresholds needed to become an established member of the forum.

If you continue to regularly post in the forums you will eventually become an established member which will allow you access to the private conversation feature as well as the edit function.