1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Heinemann GCSE Music Audio CD

Discussion in 'Music' started by kgarner633, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Hi All,,

My copy of this (Heinemann GCSE Music Audio CD) has gone missing. I have contacted Pearsons/Heinemann and the Audio CD is discontinued and I have searched the internet high and low and can't find any anywhere! I know this is quite an old scheme but I find a lot of it extremely useful still.
    Does anyone have a copy that they are no loger using that they would be willing to send me. I am more than happy to pay postage/expenses.
    Thanks,

2. Hi All,,

My copy of this (Heinemann GCSE Music Audio CD) has gone missing. I have contacted Pearsons/Heinemann and the Audio CD is discontinued and I have searched the internet high and low and can't find any anywhere! I know this is quite an old scheme but I find a lot of it extremely useful still.
    Does anyone have a copy that they are no loger using that they would be willing to send me. I am more than happy to pay postage/expenses.
    Thanks,

3. I think I have this scheme sitting on my shelf - will look to see if the CD is still in the pack.

4. Thanks!