1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Health related fitness lesson plans/ schemes of work

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by kellyjane04, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Hi
    Has anyone got schemes and lesson plans for Health related fitness in KS3? We have use of fitness suite and outdoor area? What sorts of areas should I cover? help!!!

thanks!!

2. Hi
    Has anyone got schemes and lesson plans for Health related fitness in KS3? We have use of fitness suite and outdoor area? What sorts of areas should I cover? help!!!

thanks!!

3. Hi there....
    I have lots of stuff for Ks3, and some extras that I'm working on for Ks4 (GCSE). If you send me an email I'll send you as much as you need.

Many thanks for your time
    Tom K
    All done bye bye

Email: Tomkend@aol.com

4. Hi is there any chance you could send me some of the ideas that you have for KS3 HRE. iT would be a great help as i've just started my first job and have never taught it before and its on my timetable. Email address is: bubblebee70@hotmail.com

Thanks

5. Hi,

Ive just started my GTP, your ideas would be very useful. Please could you send them to my email please.

lmorrin26@hotmail.com

Thanks
    L

6. Hi, May i be cheeky and ask for those to be emailed to me too please.
    Email is ponsy30@yahoo.co.uk

Also the Action Fitness section of the Royal Navy has a five unit plan with every lesson already laid out and student work sheets etc to go with this. Fantastic resource

7. hey. if you post your email add on ill forward some bits i got may be of use to you!

8. ive just started teaching placement and am teaching health related fitness to yr9 boys. Has anyone got any useful resources and ideas on lesson plans? It would be a MASSIVE help!

9. jit

jit New commenter

10. Hey this would be really useful as am on TP at the moment and struggling to come up with ideas (no scheme of work to guide me or anything!)

thanks

kate.mann@hotmail.co.uk

11. hi im doing gtp and struggling for ideas could you forward these onto me too please?
    shelleyd15@hotmail.com thanks

12. Hi
    i know it was a while ago now and u probably getting fed up with emailing it but could i have a copy too please thanx

Donna_834@hotmail.com

13. sorry to be trouble but could you possibly forward me anything that is useful. Sorry!
    ps if you need anythin in return ask me in your e-mail.
    cheers acasgt@hotmail.com