1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Health and social care resources

Discussion in 'Social sciences' started by te9cher, Aug 23, 2011.

1. I am just starting to teach health and social care for the first time and think it would be useful for me and others to share resources - especially free ones in the current economic climate. I will be teaching BTEC foundation and level 2.Can anyone start things off ?

2. Hey. I have some L2 bits I can share. Let me know what units you're looking for. What L1 units do you have resources for? You can PM me if you prefer.

3. two websites that have a few resources are:
    www.helenhudspith.com
    and
    www.hscshare.co.uk

hope that helps

4. I have some resources for BTEC. What units are you teaching and what is your email address?

5. hi
    i teach ocr nationals level 3 and also btec
    let me know what topics you are teaching and ill shaer with you what i can
    Emma

my email is e.gregory@paget.staffs.sch.uk

6. Will drop you guys a PM with my details, thanks

7. Hi - thank you !

I am teaching edexcel level 1 - the 7 mandatory units plus 9 and 14

And

Edexcel level 2 extended certificalr units 1,2,3,4 and 5

My emails address is atittley@orange.net

Thank you again

8. Hi Teresa

Are you doing the extended or just certificate? Are you doing it in a year or over two years? Have you written any tasks/assignment briefs? How many lessons?

Let us know, and i'll give you what I know.

x

9. Thank you for sharing these websites - I was not aware of either of them and trying to collate a bank of resources for Health and Social Care and Citizenship/PSHE that are a little different to the normal activities used.

Hoping to find and share some innovative and creative ideas.
    Thanks again

10. There's also a section for Health and Social care resources on www.resourcd.com

Joy