1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Headline History

Discussion in 'History' started by tayla, Aug 1, 2009.

1. For last 2 years I have used a great website called Headline History. It was an interactive newspaper template. Now it has disappeared!! Does anyone know of anything similar available?

2. For last 2 years I have used a great website called Headline History. It was an interactive newspaper template. Now it has disappeared!! Does anyone know of anything similar available?

3. I loved that website! I hope there is something else out there that will be just as good.

4. I've just discovered to my horror that the website has disappeared too! Did you find anything else?

5. Me too! Just realised that it has disappeared. Does anyone know why it has disappeared? It was such a good website.

6. Agree, it was so much friendlier, but it's still ok for good readers. If anyone finds the old format please post