1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Head of House/Year

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by scousemo, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I am currently thinking about applying for a Head of House job at my school with Tracking and Monitoring whole school responsibility.
    My question is can someone tell me what sort of things a Head of House would do on a day to day basis, what they find rewarding about the job and any tips on starting out as Head of House. I appreciate these are broad questions but I would like thoughts on these questions.
    Any interview questions would also be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Hi,
    I am currently thinking about applying for a Head of House job at my school with Tracking and Monitoring whole school responsibility.
    My question is can someone tell me what sort of things a Head of House would do on a day to day basis, what they find rewarding about the job and any tips on starting out as Head of House. I appreciate these are broad questions but I would like thoughts on these questions.
    Any interview questions would also be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

3. Karvol

Karvol Occasional commenter

Why don't you ask the current encumbent? They would have the best idea.