1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Head of Dept. application letter

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by gomma, Mar 5, 2005.

1. I'd appreciate a copy too if it's not too much trouble.

Many thanks

Please do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything I could do in return

Helen
    reteacher3005@lycos.co.uk

2. Check your emails everyone.
    Hope its useful

3. REteacher3005 - the email i have sent to that email address has bounced back.. If you want to put another up i will send the letter to you.

4. I hope you are not all applying for the same post ! It could lead to some interesting questions from the panel ! Good luck with the applications...

5. Can I be really naughty too and ask for a copy I've just found out my HoD is planning to leave in Sept and her job is about to be advertised.
    Thanks Kat

6. Hi,
    Sorry - I typed my address is wrongly.

It should read:

reteacher2005@lycos.co.uk

Look forward to receiving and reading your letter.

Many thanks again

Helen

7. y9840125

y9840125 Occasional commenter

8. Hi there!
    Another cheeky customer asking whether there's any chance someone can forward me HofDept letter and CV layout.......?
    Cheers
    makhat99@hotmail.com

9. Is there any chance I can be cheeky and jump on the wagon and ask for a copy too?

Thanks in advance!

scowen72@hotmail.com

10. Sorry to add to all your hard work. I'd love a copy if that is ok.

Sara_Kerr@hotmail.com

Thanks ever so much

11. Hi,

I am applying for a head of year job at my current school and wondered if anyone could send me a supporting letter. The head of department would be quite good to look at.
    Thanks
    vickyhawk19@aol.com

12. Please, please, could I have a look too!
    This must be so frustrating for you
    You must have a great heart to offer to help in the first place

in case you can help
    radiana@onetel.com
    Many thanks

13. Hi guys, sorry to dissapoint, but i am not sending any more copies of my letter out - i have to cut off somewhere :eek:)