1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Havering NQT Pool

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by Emmarhyatt, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Hi! I know this will be an incredibly specific question, but I really hope someone can help me! I've applied to the Havering NQT Primary pool which I did before Christmas. It doesn't close until the end of February so should I not worry that I've not heard from them until after the 24th of February? Or do the applications get processed as they come in?! I'm getting myself in a bit of a pickle, because I really want to work in the Havering area and am having one of those weeks where all I can think about is securing a job.
    I also edited my application (twice :S) and resent it, although on the website it allows you to do this; will this effect my chances?
    If anyone has had any contact with this pool or has any advice please help me!!!
    Thank you.

2. Hi! I know this will be an incredibly specific question, but I really hope someone can help me! I've applied to the Havering NQT Primary pool which I did before Christmas. It doesn't close until the end of February so should I not worry that I've not heard from them until after the 24th of February? Or do the applications get processed as they come in?! I'm getting myself in a bit of a pickle, because I really want to work in the Havering area and am having one of those weeks where all I can think about is securing a job.
    I also edited my application (twice :S) and resent it, although on the website it allows you to do this; will this effect my chances?
    If anyone has had any contact with this pool or has any advice please help me!!!
    Thank you.