1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Have you started shopping for stationary yet?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by MilkChocolate, May 16, 2008.

1. missrieen

missrieen New commenter

Thanks to all of you for your pearls of wisdom!
    I'm just trying to be organised now and buy bits and pieces as I can afford them rather than forking out for it all at the same time. Thanks for the tip about wide dividers, I'm not sure the ones I have bought are but I will bear that in mind when I next buy some!
    And yes, I do completely love stationery shopping and this thread has been great - I'd rather get the advice from people who have been there than buy something of poor quality and have to replace it or something unnecessary/never going to use [​IMG]
    Only problem I have now is where I am going to put everything as I have already filled up the bottom of my bookcase and my desk...

2. Totally loving this thread!! Thought I was bonkers and weird for loving stationary, and being organised. Will be starting my PGCE in September and honestly think you can never be too organised in the teaching profession. Can't wait to start my stationary shopping in the summer once final exams are over! [​IMG]

3. I was wondering if, when you signed up to NASUWT as a free student member, they asked you for your bank details?