1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Have you found my resources useful?

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by littlemissraw, Jan 7, 2012.

1. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

If so I'd really appreciate your help in providing me with a recommendation.
    I'm a bit embarrassed at this request [​IMG] but desperate times etc...
    As a lot of you know I've been unsuccessfully seeking a post for near on 18 months [​IMG], and have recently relocated down under in the hope my search would be more fruitful.
    If any of you would be happy to recommend me on LinkedIn on the strength of the resources I have produced (I know most of you have never seen me teach) I'd be really grateful. Please PM me for the link if you can help at all. I would love to keep teaching and being able to share my work with you.
    Thanks in advance
    LMR x

2. littlemissraw

Thank you so much to the one person who has been in touch (you know who you are [​IMG])
    I really hoped that out of 91 thousand downloads more than one person would have found them useful..?
    After reading this thread today I'm feeling a bit jaded.
    Would still love to hear from anyone who could help? x

3. Please let me know how to help, I'd be very happy to say how much your resources have helped me.

4. littlemissraw

Thanks TWF [​IMG] have sent you a message x