1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Have you ever used Jolly Phonics? Please help with research

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by miryamcv, Feb 23, 2016.

1. miryamcv

miryamcv New commenter

I am carrying out a research about ICT and Jolly Phonics for the Spanish Open University (U.N.E.D.) focusing on Jolly Phonics software for interactive whiteboards, songs and DVD. The aim of the research is to compare and contrast the use of these technologies between native English speaking countries and countries where English is taught as a foreign language. The main focus is on the similarities, differences, advantages and drawback for each of the countries.
    Part of the research requires teachers who have used or are using these types of technologies to fill in a questionnaire (you can find it in this link: Jolly Phonics Survey). This questionnaire is for Early Year and Primary school teachers who have used Jolly Phonics at some point in their career.
    I would be immensely grateful if you could help me filing in the short survey or sharing it.
    If you have any enquiries about the questionnaire or the research, please do not hesitate in contacting me here or by email (miryamcv@yahoo.es)
    I thank you in advance for your time.