1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Have you discovered any good online shops recently?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by coffeekid, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Duke of York

Duke of York Star commenter

This for me, is one of life's greatest mysteries. I've yet to find two pairs of trousers in the same shop that claim to be my size, but have a one in three chance of actually being so.

I reckon there must be some sort of elaborate scam going on where a fortune is being made out of returned goods, but I can't work out what the angle is.

2. foxtail3

foxtail3 Star commenter

Brand Alley. They sell brands like Phase 8, Hobbs, Reiss, Orla Kelly, Seasalt, Crew and decent bedding and accessories companies. Probably not new season, but I’m not fussed about that. I’ve just got a handbag from my favourite company with 55% off and Phase 8 and Crew clothing dresses.

I get gym gear from Zulily. Way cheaper and different designs and styles. It comes from the States so there’s a wait, but that’s OK. The sizing is quite small, although they often say in the small print if it is.

A local coach company ran a trip to Primark in Birmingham and it was so successful, they’re repeating it. I’m not tempted.

coffeekid likes this.
  3. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

SKRIPTA-PARIS. I buy ink for the pens I've bought there, there. They don't do Montblanc pens.

coffeekid likes this.