1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Have AS Level Edexcel Examiners contacted centres yet?

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by corblimeyguvnor, Jan 30, 2012.

1. corblimeyguvnor

corblimeyguvnor New commenter

Hi all,
    I've scheduled all my GCSE exams and contacted all my centres (as a VE) for Unit 3. Is it the same for AS Unit 2 as I haven't heard from mine yet and want a March date...

2. I've been contacted by two! I had one who rang the school and I made arrangements with her and then, a couple of weeks after, I had an email (no capital letters - pedantic, I know...) from someone else claiming to be my examer! I emailed back and asked if they could clarify as I'd already made arrangements and they never replied!
    Slight off-topic, I know. In answer to your original question - yes, I have heard from the examiner! :)

3. Yep - I have too...

4. All AS examiners have been standardised and been allocated centres. There may have been an administrative problem with your centre - perhaps the examiner has had to pull out for some reason. Best phone the exam board and check for yourself what is happening.
    Hope that helps,