1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

have any tessers ever got married after meeting in here?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by regencyrob, Jun 12, 2011.

1. just wondered

2. polly2

polly2 New commenter

I believe they did! *frantically tries to find the couple she is thinking of"...

3. polly2

polly2 New commenter

4. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Three couples that I know of..
    One has since parted so far as I'm aware and one couple has just had their second child.

5. I know of one couple for sure.

Serendi[ity - the splitting couple isn't the couple from Infet, is it? That would be a shame if it was the case.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Not so far as I know - she posts occasionally but hasn't mentioned anything in posts I've seen.

7. madenglishgirl

madenglishgirl New commenter

We didn't get married, but we did have a baby together - no longer together now though.

8. not married but we've been together 6 years and have two gloriously wonderful kidlets after initially meeting through tes.
    i think there are plenty of couples on here and i can think of 3 marriages.

9. Also not married but we're in our tenth year and still going strong[​IMG]

10. That is in deed good news. Kindly seal the deal with a quick costless wedding and let your kids be bride's maids
    Enjoy

11. akz

akz New commenter

Yes, together 4 and a half years and married 3 and a half. Still very much loved up. :-D

12. Hurray!

13. Together 7 years and he keeps trying to get me to marry him but hey, I'm not the marrying type [​IMG]

14. It's amazing how many people will own up to being 'tessers'.
    [​IMG]

15. I thought you had got married very recently?? Didn't you post about it?
    *confused*

16. Actually, I think there might be an egyptgirl on TES. I may be thinking of her.

17. Yep. Did a double-take myself.

18. why do you ask ??

19. He's lookin' for a woman.

20. dc521

dc521 New commenter

Nah, he's on the look out for a nice man for me so I can get civil partnered up.
    Well, I might as well leave it to someone else to find me a man!