1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Has your school won £1000 with TTS? Open your box of catalogues!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by simonhogg, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Hello! Firstly apologies if this is not considered appropriate content
    for this forum (and for cross posting), however I am just checking that you have received and <u>
    opened </u>your box of TTS 2011 Catalogues?
    All state primary schools (and many independent schools) should have
    received a box of all the new TTS catalogues (if you haven't please let
    us know!)
    Inside 5 of these boxes is a GOLDEN TICKET entitling the school to &pound;1000 of TTS resources. No catches!
    More info here: www.tts-group.co.uk/goldenticket
    The tickets <u>MUST</u> be claimed by the end of this month (31st january 2011) so get opening those boxes!
    Many thanks,
    Simon
    (eCommerce Manager at TTS)

2. Only 1 day to go! Open your box of TTS Catalogues to see if your School has won &pound;1000!

Cheers,
    Simon

3. Kurly

Kurly New commenter

Hello how about fulfilling orders made last year and still not complete? Are schools entitled to a discount for waiting? :)

4. Agreed. Sod the bloody golden ticket for &pound;1000, can we actually have our orders from September please?

5. upsadaisy

upsadaisy New commenter

I agree! But hey we finally received an order placed in July. Maybe they thought we deserved a Christmas present.

6. Wow - I thought it was late when we got all our christmas craft stuff last week, but waiting since July for an order takes the biscuit!

7. Hello Kurly, Hello PinkFlipFlop,
    Really sorry to hear you are still waiting for items orders way back last year. As Impulce says it does rather 'take the biscuit', and the delay that you experienced Upsadaisy is not good at all.
    Please can you PM me your name, email address and school/establishment name and I will try and find out what is going on with your orders?
    Cheers,
    Simon

8. I tend not to send my details to complete randoms on the internet. I'll stick to the good old fashioned way of speaking to the company direct.