1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

has this piece ever been included in an official syllabus? (please!)

Discussion in 'Music' started by talibecca, Feb 10, 2012.

1. I am trying to find out whether 'Face in the Crowd' by Christopher Norton (from 'More Microjazz 1') has ever been included in an official syllabus- at grade 3 leverl (piano). I have contacted ABRSM and Trinity to ask if it is possible to check their archives but I have not yet found out. I have also posted the question on Christopher Norton's own website but have yet to get a reply (to be fair I only did this yesterday and I know all these people will be extremely busy).
    Another poster suggested I ask the forum, in case anyone knows. Thanks in advance.

2. I am trying to find out whether 'Face in the Crowd' by Christopher Norton (from 'More Microjazz 1') has ever been included in an official syllabus- at grade 3 leverl (piano). I have contacted ABRSM and Trinity to ask if it is possible to check their archives but I have not yet found out. I have also posted the question on Christopher Norton's own website but have yet to get a reply (to be fair I only did this yesterday and I know all these people will be extremely busy).
    Another poster suggested I ask the forum, in case anyone knows. Thanks in advance.