1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Has the Sales Notification Method Changed?

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by LanguageArtsLab, May 19, 2016.

1. LanguageArtsLab

LanguageArtsLab New commenter

Today I got a 'Sales Report' email detailing my sales from yesterday. I also got my regular "LAL, you sold resources yesterday" email. They had different graphics and listed different products (!)

Will the Sales Report be the new thing now???

2. mrajlong

mrajlong Senior commenter

Just a blip I think!

3. charliep86

charliep86 New commenter

Hello, my apologies for the delayed response!

We experienced an issue with our automated systems on Wednesday, which meant that the daily sales email digest didn't get sent, and so we had to resend it manually yesterday morning. This is why some authors will have received two emails yesterday - one for the 17th, and another for the 18th. It should have been clear which date each email related to. The template for the manually sent one was slightly different from the one we normally use, but the data and information is correct.

If you have any further questions, please do let me know.

Thanks,

Charlie

4. LanguageArtsLab

LanguageArtsLab New commenter

Thanks for the explanation! I actually liked the manually-sent one better, if that makes sense (!) I think the format is better :)

5. languageisheartosay

languageisheartosay Occasional commenter

I love the 'manually sent' - thought it is easy to guess the meaning here. Unlike my water board who 'explained' that my bill said I had used zero water in 6 months because the data reader the man held was faulty. The solution was to open the cover to the meter as before but for the man to read the numbers. This was a manual reading. I admit he did type them in...