1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Has ********** gone away?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by vancie, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Keep visiting site but cant see any new resources, expect staff are having well earned break

2. You could say that since the man himself is now officially on remand and waiting sentencing in January having admitted a second offence. Don't people read threads on the same page???

The sites are registered to Samuel King (KS1) AND Samuel Kinge (KS2) info is available on line.
    The rest of the info is now also officially on line
    The Y & Hgfl link (ref the above) is http://www.hgfl.org/index.cfm?s=1&m=1&p=7,view_item&start=1&date=year&kw=&id=5261
    Scroll to the bottom of that page and click on (view the item) in the blue bar for background

3. Firstly only just signed in and there was no ********** topic on the first page, secondly the only ********** topic heading I have seen is about him being banned which is old news!!!!
    So thanx for put down!

4. Msz

Msz Established commenter

vancie I'm sure you aren't the only one who isn't aware of the situation.
    The information is on the old threads but whether people have read them is another matter

5. Thanks Msz, have just read threads x

6. vancie I'm sorry.
    No excuse other than the fact that I too am in shock and feel so much (can't think how to express what I feel) that it wasn't just once but twice.

7. No problem Elementis, I cant believe it either, wonder what will happen next

8. mrstax

mrstax New commenter

You must be in shock as I didn't think of that at all. Once is understandable, but twice- "Whoa!!"?- I don't think so. That's just what he got caught for- he could have done it a great many more times

Anyway- was his ********** activities giving him oportunities for abuse? can't see how, and it was useful wasn't it so come on... "Bring back **********!!!"

9. JO9832

JO9832 New commenter

What planet are you on ? Once is understandable !!!!!!! Once is enough for me ! Yes his resources are excellent but morally and ethically i'd rather sit up all night making my own . We work with children for gods sake why would we want to use things made by him , like you alreasdy said he has done it more than once what do you want to do have him run the site from prison ?
    Annoyed
    jo

10. mrstax

mrstax New commenter

Calm down Annoyed Jo - I was just being a little fecetious as an earlier posted her/his shock that it was more than once. It's ok- just a cultural difference. I'm English, where you from- USA, German?

11. Msz

Msz Established commenter

I'm English and extremely shocked at your attitude. Don't you find it morally wrong that a convicted sex offender is making profit from you visiting his website?
    I also find those posters who are only concerned with downloading the products while they can beyond belief!!
    The man is making money everytime you visit his site don't you realise that?

12. Earl Davids wife

Earl Davids wife New commenter

I always thought his toolbar was dodgy. I suppose the poster who wants to bring back ********** has considered that it's the toolbar that makes him his money and that by using it you are paying him - a convicted paedophile who has recently admitted offending again. I'm not saying it's the toolbar that's being used for his criminal activity but it must be gathering something (data/addresses) from your computers - and probably selling it to other parties in order to pay him and his staff and keep his resources free. Do you really want to continue financially supporting him by keeping on visiting his site? I don't think the original worries about the toolbar were a smoke screen for the awful news no one wanted to hear. I think it's all part of it.

13. cinderella1

cinderella1 New commenter

Not for us to judge innocent until proven guilty and there are many, many reasons you can be put on the sex offenders register that do not all include child abuse.

14. Earl Davids wife

I'd possibly agree but he's admitted it and if you follow the links you'll find it involves very young children!

15. cinderella1

cinderella1 New commenter

Although if this is the case then I too would no longer use the resources.
    Would you use the site if the man was a convicted murderer, who had supposedly done the sentence for his crime? Or someone who mugged an elderly person? What criminal activities would stop you from using certain sites?

16. Earl Davids wife

Being a soon to be twice convicted paedophile who makes money by people using the toolbar on his site?

17. alsoamum

alsoamum New commenter

Msz

can I ask how you know that? I am guessing since you have posted it on here that you know it to be true and publicly available information.

I understood he was to be sentenced, therefore he has already been found guilty so it isnt a case of innocent until proven .........

I persoanlly am very concerned that the toolbar may somehow have been accessing files on people computers. I am parent and had it installed at home, we also have it installed on very computer at school on the server where we also store photographs taken in school. It makes me feel sick that he may have had access to photos of my child and my friends children, am I overreacting?

18. alsoamum

alsoamum New commenter

Msz can I ask how you know the age of the children involved?

Also is ther anyway the toolbars could have accessed files on the computers/servers it was installed on, or am I overreacting?