1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

********** has been blocked again, why????

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Kiki D, Nov 22, 2009.

1. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

2. I totally agree! There are many other suppliers of resources out there and some are a whole lot better!
    I cannot understand anyone who would want to support him financially or any other way, the whole think is sickening.

3. Brenden

Brenden New commenter

4. Brenden

Brenden New commenter

I'm upset that the BBC iplayer is not available in my area. Maybe someone will youtube it

5. It's on Monday at 7:30 - regional news programme - sad Brenden.

6. Brenden

Brenden New commenter

It's a detailed analysis of how deeply the Conduit toolbar setup integrates itself with your computer. Pretty self explanatory.

7. Earl Davids wife

Earl Davids wife New commenter

8. Brenden

Brenden New commenter

The problem is that there are so many different browsers and setups that it is difficult to make one guide for removing all installations of the toolbar. Most of the time it is simply an issue of running the standard uninstallation (add/remove for IE, 'addons' for Firefox) then resetting the homepage and search settings.

9. Brenden

Brenden New commenter

10. I was given to believe it is to do with someone at ********** being in trouble of a kind to do with images - can't be more explicit online - read between the lines.

11. lovely.lady

lovely.lady Occasional commenter

12. It's gone past being explicit on line. There have been several threads both here and on Early Years but different ones get upped so obviously people are still only just finding out[​IMG]
    TES the newspaper carried an article last week and it's now safe to use the paedophile word in connection with ********** (and his taste for photographs of child ****) on here - because it's 100% true.

TAFKAM kindly put the latest on YouTube - excerpt from BBC Inside Out TV
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8kliX6NCBY