1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone used Theatre Volant - The Flying Theatre Company?

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by ah40, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Yes we have used them and they came to us for about 4 years running. Vive la France is excellent and very entertaining. they did have a new one too called The three mousqeteers Have I spelt that correctly?),which ihaven't seen.I would not hesitate to recommend them and the pupils loved it.I think they do a production for older pupils too. I used to get the money from the G and T fund but that is no more andwe don't have that money to spare in our department.

2. We used them in September this year. Les Trois Mousquetaires was great. We did is for Year 8 and they loved it. It was useful though that one of my dept arranged ppt of the story which we went through which each class before hand.
    A very organised company. Well worth the money

3. spsmith45

spsmith45 New commenter

We have had them three times. Very good. i thought Vive la France was more fun than les Trois Mousquetaires. Expect some joining in, circus skills, good French. Suits late Y7 or Y8.

4. We have booked them several times in the past (when we used to have some money). They were excellent: just the right mix of slapstick, juggling and humour to keep the kids engaged-highly recommended.
    Of course now we are a core subject again I'm looking at booking them for a three night run after I get my new capitation. [​IMG]