1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone used joyjobs.com?

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by paulwilko, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Hi All,

Is there anyone out there who has joined joy jobs.com? I'm dubious about paying for information on the internet!

Look forward to hearing from anyone who can vouch for it or otherwise...

Cheers

2. Hi All,

Is there anyone out there who has joined joy jobs.com? I'm dubious about paying for information on the internet!

Look forward to hearing from anyone who can vouch for it or otherwise...

Cheers

3. Hi...I've joined Joyjobs this year, and for the 40USD it cost, it's nice only because it consolidates a lot of posts in one place. If you are willing to work ANYWHERE, than it's good, but if you are targeting a specific area of the world (say, Asia), you could probably get away with checking websites every day. Still, for 40USD, it's been fine, and I have it for a year.

4. Diddysan

Diddysan New commenter

This is just my own personal opinion, but I found TIE to be much better. More jobs, better schools. That's where I found the job I just landed.

5. wrldtrvlr123

wrldtrvlr123 Occasional commenter

I joined when we first started looking into going overseas and found it useful, especially as a newbie. I found the jobs listings with TIE not as good (but that was years ago).
    You're still much better off investing in an organization like Seach in most cases. IMHO.