1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone located a school paying teachers £65k yet?

Discussion in 'Education news' started by gregometer, Nov 7, 2015.

1. gregometer

gregometer Occasional commenter

I'm still eagerly waiting to see where these teachers are. Nearly all the adverts I see are in the £20k - £35k area, with the odd one above that. I'd like to apply for a £65k job teaching with no responsibilities so am wanting to know which schools to look out for.

:)

2. drek

drek Star commenter

Yes, but they don't teach, they are too outstanding apparently to teach. The irony of this fact escapes everyone!
    According to the elitest theory they must be handed a whip. as soon as they are able to produce an 'ofsted' outstanding show lesson, never mind that such lessons might actually bring about staff shortages. and result in student results going down!
    Their job is to use the leadership 'my data' whip or the 'I am now bestowed with the power to observe and support you to death' whip to help the 'board of directors' reduce the cost of wages.

IceCreamVanMan likes this.
  3. drek

drek Star commenter

The 65k salary is a bribe to join a very ..... Elite.... Club of non teaching teachers

IceCreamVanMan likes this.