1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone got an interview at UCB?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by misscheery, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you have got an interview at UCB? I am a mix of emotions- excited but yet very nervous! hows your interview planning going?

x

2. Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you have got an interview at UCB? I am a mix of emotions- excited but yet very nervous! hows your interview planning going?

x

3. hi i've got one on the 1st feb have you had yours yet?i havent had chance to prep yet because ive got so much uni work. Im worried about the maths test cus its been 7 years since gcses! think ill do sen for the presentation....gonna have a chat to my tutor at uni (chester) for tips:)

4. its actually been 11 years since gcse im goin mad :)

5. Hi,

I had my interview back in November, it is really relaxed. I was concerned about maths but it wasn't as difficult as I had imagined. I just revised on the bbc bitesize website, I read up on fractions, percentages, decimals and anything else I was unsure of. It is all mental maths with a few problem questions. Definitely make sure you do lots of preparation for your presentation and for your school based task. I absolutely love UCB, the course sounds fantastic! I was offered a conditional place but this all depends on the funding, so I have everything crossed.

Good Luck.