1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone else's sales plummeted since mid January?

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by EnglishLanguageResources, Feb 5, 2019.

1. EnglishLanguageResources

EnglishLanguageResources New commenter

My sales have crashed, which is abnormal for this time of year. I was averaging 2-3 sales a day in early Jan, and then from 16th, nothing. Its very odd. Anyone else finding this or am I just going through a rough patch?

2. nwilkin

nwilkin New commenter

January was a great month for me, double what I had in September. Second half of the month was very busy.

Is there another author in your area who is pushing hard on social media at the moment, maybe they have released a new range of great resources that are taking away from your customers. Look at if you need to refresh your titles (to get found in the searches), update descriptions, covers etc. The customers are out there. Many are looking for revision resources in the run up to the exams. Good luck and I hope it picks up for you.

kghaye likes this.