1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone else applied for the PGCE primary at BG Lincoln?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by smkendall, Dec 5, 2011.

1. I had my interview there last week and am really worried about whether i will be accepted or not. Will hopefully find out this week. I think i really stuffed up the actual interview section. I think my maths was strong, possibly a couple of slightly off answers but working out shows i understood how to get there. Written section was good i think. Presentation went really well. The interview though i really let my nerves get to me and while i answered all the questions and refered to my experience where i could i wasn't at all analytical in my responses which i know is what they were looking for. I have since thought of all of the answers i should have given and am so annoed with myself for messing it up i just really hope i haven't ruined my chances. I haven't applied anywhere else so there's a lot riding on this! Anyone else applied here that can offer some reassuring words or a bit of hand holding to stop me going out of my mind?!