1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone done the OFSTED Inspector training recently?

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by sidneysides, May 4, 2011.

1. sidneysides

sidneysides New commenter

I've just applied and I have an interview next month. It is 1 1/2 long including 10 mins to prepare a presentation. Just wondered if anyone has had recent experience of this?

2. sidneysides

sidneysides New commenter

I've just applied and I have an interview next month. It is 1 1/2 long including 10 mins to prepare a presentation. Just wondered if anyone has had recent experience of this?

3. tonymillar

tonymillar New commenter

I would be interested to hear about any content in terms of training and/or the interview process which is related to environmental sustainability or ESD generally. OFSTED are ideally placed to drive the subject in to schools.

Good luck with the interview.

4. THEY TRAIN THESE T2SSERS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

5. Hi,
    Have an interview soon. would appreciate some guidance on questions and presentation topics.
    Thank you,
    Allison

6. Hi,
    Me too! would you be willing to keep in touch and share anything you find about the process obviosusly this would be reciprocal? Mail address is allison@ah-w.co.uk. .
    Regards
    Allison

7. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

Welcome to TES. Happy messaging.

8. quite....definitely not in manners or social communication skills

if you must admit defeat and become an inspector could you at least please remember to be poltie to the kids and staff in the schools you go into, it's an inspection not a war zone.

That is all.