1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone bought the Nutrients software? Would you recommend it?

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by annabooth, Jan 6, 2011.

1. I am needing nutritional software for my GCSE group. I am cuurently doing AQA GCSE Food with my year 11s and my year 10s are doing Welsh Board Catering. Can you recommend aything?

Thanks

2. I asked about the same thing lower down the page! Now traced the demo and yes have decided to buy it as we only have food for a pc and it is no longer available- we need more ingrs to choose from and I like the traffic light label. One off payment too.

3. We already have the nutrients programme but this year invested in Jenny rdigwell's nutrition programme which has many more foods. It also works out costs for you. Will print labels you can upload your pics of dishes to add to the labels etc. If you cant find a food you can put in a request and they will add it usually within a few days. Only problem is its a yearly charge.