Yes MM, make sure you have a separate sink for handwashing, temperature probes, your fridge temperature is maintaines at between 0 and 5C, dettox spray to clean the worktops etc. I've taught the hygiene certificate for years and to be honest, most of it is common sense. But remember that food containing FP (pathogenic) bacteria and/or toxins will not change in colour, shape, texture or smell. So a quick sniff to determine whether a meat is off is not a safe test. Toxins are poisons and can kill.