1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone been to an I- day?

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by George1164, May 12, 2012.

1. I received an e-mail, today, inviting me to an I - day. These are run by agencies, designed to bring together schools looking for teachers, and teachers looking for jobs. I have been to one, a couple of years ago, and hardly any schools turned up. I wonder what other peoples' experience might be. The one I went to was free to the teachers, but the one that i heard about to day seems to be charging a fee.

2. I received an e-mail, today, inviting me to an I - day. These are run by agencies, designed to bring together schools looking for teachers, and teachers looking for jobs. I have been to one, a couple of years ago, and hardly any schools turned up. I wonder what other peoples' experience might be. The one I went to was free to the teachers, but the one that i heard about to day seems to be charging a fee.