1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Has anybody heard back from UWE for Secondary PGCE?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by hayleykrystal, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Hi,

I was just wondering now the Universities are supposed to have the figures if anybody has heard from UWE yet either way? I keep looking on gttr and my status still says Interview?
    I'm so worried if I do not have a place as based on the figures for last year Bath Spa which is my second choice took half as many students as UWE which means the chances are those places are long gone!!!
    I don't think I should phone as they are obviously doing all they can... I can only hope that no news is good news!

Good Luck everyone.

2. Hi,

I was just wondering now the Universities are supposed to have the figures if anybody has heard from UWE yet either way? I keep looking on gttr and my status still says Interview?
    I'm so worried if I do not have a place as based on the figures for last year Bath Spa which is my second choice took half as many students as UWE which means the chances are those places are long gone!!!
    I don't think I should phone as they are obviously doing all they can... I can only hope that no news is good news!

Good Luck everyone.

3. I'm still waiting to hear back about a primary PGCE from UWE. Bath Spa is my second choice too but fingers firmly crossed for UWE!