1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Has anybody been rejected for Secondary History at Edinburgh?

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by anna6124, Jan 31, 2011.

1. I know that's a bit specific but I'm trying to get as much info as possible to prevent myself from becoming too disheartened. I know that Edinburgh have already invited one set of candidates for interviews (which I was not part of) and are planning on inviting a second set but I'm not sure if they'll be letting those that are a definite no know before they set the second set of dates or if those people will have to wait until they've made their final decision on everyone. I guess I want to know if they've already rejected some people so I can maintain some hope about being in the second set of interviewees.

2. I know that's a bit specific but I'm trying to get as much info as possible to prevent myself from becoming too disheartened. I know that Edinburgh have already invited one set of candidates for interviews (which I was not part of) and are planning on inviting a second set but I'm not sure if they'll be letting those that are a definite no know before they set the second set of dates or if those people will have to wait until they've made their final decision on everyone. I guess I want to know if they've already rejected some people so I can maintain some hope about being in the second set of interviewees.